Tuesday 16 August 2011

Welcome to peniagasaham.blogspot.com!

Hi there,

Welcome to my blog. Sometimes when I have thoughts about the market or a particular stock that I'd like to share with someone, I just can't seem to find the right channel to do such. Don't think I'd want my Facebook friends or Twitter followers to suffer from financial jargon. So that's why I started this blog.

I'd like to keep things informal over here. This blog is meant for the layman. No point blogging about 10-20 pages worth of stock analysis when you can find these easily through your brokers and blogs such as the ones on my sidebar.

The content of this blog will probably consist of my trades, simple stock and market analysis and maybe throw in some political and current events commentary.

The purpose for posting up my trades is so that I can publicize my trading activities and perhaps generate some sort of a track record. If I do well, who knows? There might be somebody out there who'd be willing to fund my dream investment firm operation. Nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment